Shipping to South Korea
Should you be searching for an efficient and affordable way of sending items to South Korea, look no further than Seven Seas Worldwide. That's us. Whether you're moving to a new city to study, emigrating with your family or jetting across the world on business, we're here to help you with your luggage if you're looking for shipping to South Korea.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Korea? Good question. There are a number of reasons but here are just a few:
- We help with commercial goods and corporate consignment
- We have a global network of depots owned by ourselves and are experts at international removals
- We provide a personal service, collecting and delivering your items, door-to-door
- We are open 24/7, 365 days of the year
- We cover all areas of South Korea
In addition to this, you can also get a free online quote for shipping to South Korea via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To South Korea
Seven Seas Worldwide offers a range of services to suit your needs including worldwide shipping insurance, bulk household shipping (ask about our famous MoveCube for local and international removals), international money transfers and tax refunds. We also handle excess baggage (avoid those cheeky airline fees).
The team at Seven Seas Worldwide are friendly, helpful and will guide you through the process as effortlessly as possible. We can ship to South Korea by sea or air, so give us a call today on 0800 21 66 98 to see how we can help.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Korea
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions when shipping to South Korea, so here's a quick rundown of dutiable items:
- Any item valued over $1,500, regardless of whether it's old or used
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Musical instruments
- Electrical items
- Luxury items such as jewellery or expensive furniture
And here's a list of things that are an absolute no-no:
- Meats and fish (seriously, leave it in the fridge or give it to the neighbours)
- Pornographic or politically contentious material
- Counterfeit money
- Firearms (unless a special permit is obtained)
Just to let you know, there's more, South Korea is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy. Click on the video below:
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to South Korea - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 4001816698 to find out how we can make things easier for you.