Packed one suitcase too many? Transporting an unusual or unmanageable item overseas? Would you rather just breeze through the airport without having to check in any baggage at all? Are we asking too many questions? We’ll stop. Seven Seas Worldwide are experts in moving excess baggage and personal belongings all over the world. See how we can help you today.
We Can Solve Your Excess Luggage Problems
Excess luggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard. In fact, we have a box for nearly every eventuality. We even have a long, narrow box for skis. Let’s face it; you don’t want to be fumbling about with a pair of skis at the airport, sitting in a Starbucks, knocking people’s lattes over. For those trips when excess luggage and excess baggage is an unavoidable dilemma, speak to the people who have been shipping overseas for nearly twenty years. That’s us, by the way.
So what do we do? Well, we provide an efficient and affordable excess baggage service, sending personal items door-to-door. It works like this:
Excess baggage destinations
- If you need them, you can order our Large and Standard boxes from us including free packing materials (bubble wrap, parcel tape, big marker pen)
- We’ll drop off the boxes at your address so you can pack them to your requirements, if you find you do not need them all then do not worry there is no charge for any boxes returned unused and unsoiled
- Arrange a collection date with us and we’ll arrive to collect your excess baggage whether it is in boxes or suitcases.
- If you have other items like bikes, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, FREE of charge, even your suitcases will be place inside a box, to ensure they arrive safely
- We’ll then whisk the boxes away to your chosen destination
It’s that simple. You can get an instant quote for your excess baggage via our online quote engine. If you like the price you can make your quote into an order and take it from there, or just give us a call to discuss your baggage shipping needs.