Check out the excess baggage FAQs to help you on your way.
If you're moving to Germany from China, having decided that the history and diverse culture of Germany are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leaving China, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to Germany with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move; we'd even go far as to say it will revolutionise the moving industry! Here's how it works:
- Firstly you order our free Starter Pack together with any boxes and packing material you think you will need from us
- Once you've packed your belongings, you arrange a time with us for the MoveCube® to arrive - and if you need more than one, you can have them delivered together or one at a time
- The MoveCube® comes in three sizes and can be moved all over the world within our own international shipping network - we are in control from start to finish
- Once you've loaded the MoveCube® with your boxes, we'll then whisk it away to your chosen destination
- Alternatively, we can store your MoveCube® in one of our secure storage facilities, to clear your house for sale before sending everything off
For more information, check out the video below.
Call the team today on 4001816698.
- Removals to Australia
- Removals to Belgium
- Removals to Canada
- Removals to China
- Removals to France
- Removals to Germany
- Removals to Hong Kong
- Removals to India
- Removals to Ireland
- Removals to Malaysia
- Removals to the Netherlands
- Removals to New Zealand
- Removals to Singapore
- Removals to South Africa
- Removals to Thailand
- Removals to the USA
- Removals to the UK