Going on holiday? Moving abroad? Sending a care package? Let Seven Seas Worldwide lighten the load. Our international relocation service is all you need for secure and safe shipping to Malaysia.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Malaysia? Well we’re good at so many things that it’s difficult to know where to start but we’ll give it a go. Here are just a few good reasons:
- Seven Seas Worldwide specialises in international shipping. We have a base in Malaysia and many more throughout the world
- We can take all sorts of consignments ranging from excess baggage to the contents of a small home.
- We have a global network of depots and a comprehensive door-to-door service
- We're one of the most affordable excess baggage companies around
- We've been around for nearly twenty years and are experts in shipping - basically, we know our stuff
International Shipping To Malaysia
We provide the complete package: we drop off the free boxes and packing materials, you pack your items and then we turn up once more to collect for shipping to Malaysia. You tells us what days and we will tell you the time we will be arriving the day before. As you begin your journey, your items will be winging or saliling their way to your chosen destination in Malaysia. Whether you want to ship to Malaysia for your holidays or start a new chapter working abroad, Seven Seas Worldwide is here to help.
From excess baggage to sending parcels or even entirely moving overseas, we've got it covered. Why not see how much you could save shipping to Malaysia by getting a quote via our online instant quote engine? It's free!
Things To Consider When Shipping To Malaysia
Make sure you're aware of the restrictions in place before sending your items to Malaysia. Remember, any complications will delay your shipment and incur possible extra charges. Nobody wants that. Restricted items include:
- Precious metals
- All plants (a Phytosanitary certificate and approval from the Ministry of Agriculture is required)
- All electrical items (an import permit is required)
- Coin reproductions
- Unprocessed coral
Items that are banned from entering Malaysia include:
- Human remains (such as ashes)
- Obscene materials
- Counterfeit or pirated materials such as DVDs
- Hazardous or combustible substances
- Firearms or parts thereof, together with ammunition
Just to let you know, there's more, Malaysia is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy. Click on the video below:
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to Malaysia - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 4001816698 to find out how we can make things easier for you.