If you're looking to send items, personal belongings or excess baggage to New Zealand, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide. We'll collect from your current address to your chosen destination in New Zealand. And because we're international, you'll be dealing with us, and only us, from beginning to end.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to New Zealand? It's a valid point and worth the big heading above, so here's just a few reasons for you:
- Airlines are increasing baggage charges all the time. If you leave your baggage with Seven Seas Worldwide, the airlines can't sting you!
- We can send commercial goods to New Zealand and we're a cheaper and greener option that the air freight companies
- We have a global network of depots so you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door
- We know New Zealand well - it was one of our first countries when we started out as a modest little firm nearly twenty years ago!
Plus you can also get a free online quote for shipping to New Zealand via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To New Zealand
Seven Seas Worldwide provides a wide range of services to make your experience with us a satisfied one. After all, we'd like you come back. These services include shipping insurance, international money transfers, moving house (ask about our famous MoveCube for local and international moves) and tax refunds. We really can handle everything from excess baggage to student shipping (and storage - unlike other student storage companies we collect and deliver your stuff so you don't need to cart it around yourself) and even moving overseas if you decide to up sticks for new shores.
We can ship to New Zealand by sea or air, so give us a call today and see how the team can help. They're a friendly bunch and can guide you through the whole process.
Things To Consider When Shipping to New Zealand
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions in place when shipping to New Zealand, so here's a list of items that could incur hold-ups:
- Prepared food and waste from food industries
- Spirits, beverages and vinegar
- Base metals and articles of base metal
- Arms or any kind of ammunition
- Articles of stone, plaster or cement
And here's a list of goods that are prohibited:
- Live animals and animal products
- Vegetables and vegetable products
- Trees, plants, bulbs, roots, cut flowers, that sort of thing
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones
- Organic chemicals
Just to let you know, there's more, New Zealand is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy. Click on the video below:
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to New Zealand - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 4001816698 to find out how we can make things easier for you.